Responsible for maintaining the bank asset liability management (ALM) and funds transfer pricing model.
• Maintain the bank asset liability management software and perform quality reviews on results.
• Produce asset liability management reports.
• Assist with liquidity management including management reporting and pledging of investment securities.
• Assist with annual budget preparation.
• Assist with organizational profitability management by performing data input, analyzing results, and producing management reports.
• Attend seminars that further knowledge, improve processes and promote new ideas.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Accounting knowledge
• Strong ability to gather and analyze data and provide feedback to management to improve bank performance.
• Proficient with computer-based/generated spreadsheets and word processing software
• Attention to detail
• Organizational skills
• Good telephone skills
• Ability to interact effectively with other departments
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
• Associates Degree or equivalent experience and education
• One year experience in budget/financial analysis
• Financial institution experience required
This is a temp to hire position located in Galveston, TX.
Pay is $18 per hour.
Please submit resumes to Alvin@tei-staffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer