This position will be responsible for receiving, in-process and final inspection to ensure compliance with documented procedures and quality plans.
- Responsible for proper use of Precision Measuring Instruments
- Support the Quality Management System’s (QMS) implementation for the production of sand screens.
- Receiving inspection and documentation of supplier’s components, as required.
- Use of ResGauge (Camera) and Feeler gauges
- Ensures Traceability Documentation is in compliance with correct
- Work Order and Drawings requirements.
- Verify adherence to Procedures
- Initiates (NCR) Non-Conformance Reports for Non-conforming products.
- Interface with client’s representatives for witness activities during manufacturing.
- Perform other duties, as assigned within Quality Assurance
This is a temp to hire position located in Houston, TX.
Please submit resumes to West@tei-staffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
Post Your Resume
Find a TEI Office