Applicants should have basic knowledge and ability in: blueprint reading, component identification, use of all pertinent hand tools and rework techniques, tool and equipment usage within work area, equipment operation, dimensioning and setting tolerances of mechanical parts and assemblies.
• Vocational Training /Trade School /Two Year Technical Degree
• Mechanical Assembly & Disassembly
• Follow assembly process instructions
• Check products mechanically using standard measuring tools
• Read a bill of material
• Fit, Form and function validations
• Build off an assembly print/drawing
• Basic knowledge of hydraulics and vacuum systems
• Knowledge on how to use a torque wrench
• Build subassemblies from prints
• Be able to lift 50 pounds
Positions Available: 5 openings
These are contract positions located in Sugar Land, TX.
Salary range is $17-$19 per hour, depending on experience.
Please submit resumes to Alvin@tei-staffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer