Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience on commercial / industrial electrical projects, not residential.
- Understanding of power distribution, MCC's, switchgear, and panel boards.
- Experience with distribution panels, motor circuits, panel wiring, relays, starters, and devices.
- Troubleshoot problems with electrical circuits.
- Ability to perform general lifting (75 lbs), physical activity.
- Must be able to work from heights in a boom lift, scissor lift, etc.
- Ability to get to work on time.
- Must be self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Pre-employment Drug Screen and Criminal Background Check required.
- Previous experience in a Dow Facility highly preferred.
Required Licenses and Certifications:
- Journeyman Electrician - current w/ TDLR
Full time opportunities with comprehensive benefits package and highly competitive wages. Send resume to email@example.com or call (979) 297-9297 for appointment.
Find a TEI Office