- Handle billing needs & issues for multiple locations.
- Issue itemized invoices & bills to customers using the customer’s website daily.
- Process & mail updated customer statements monthly.
- Update accounting records with new payments, balances, & customer information.
- Run reports using accounting system to find all voids & deletes & work with other members of the administrative & finance team to rectify the errors.
- Collaborate with the sales team to make sure all tickets have been completely processed in the system so that invoices are sent out in a timely manner.
- Obtain signatures for major customers and scan and send to supervisors on ticket.
- Double check data entry in the accounting system to verify final bill is correct.
- Maintain organization of filing room to ensure all invoices & other documents are filed correctly & are easily retrievable.
- Requires 2 years of office support & general accounting experience. 1 yr accounting software experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft (Work, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
This is a part-time position, M-F 8:00 am - 2:00 pm. Possible temporary to hire opportunity.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 281-331-0342 for appointment.
Find a TEI Office