Perform administrative functions in accordance with policies determined by or in conjunction with management. Provide general administrative and clerical support including, but not limited to, billing, accounts payable, and monthly reports.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Schedules appointments and gives information to callers.
- Answer telephone, responds to requests, delivers messages, and runs errands.
- Process time sheets for submission to Payroll.
- Post bulletins and memorandums.
- Assist with the billing process for the district. May also assist with accounts payable and invoices.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports as needed.
- Compile, copies, sorts, and files records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
- Compose and types letters and other correspondence, using a computer.
- Order materials, supplies, and services, and completes records and reports.
- Stuff envelopes and addresses, stamps, sorts, and distributes mail, packages, and other materials.
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks.
- Know, understand, and comply with companies Policies and Procedures, as well as safety regulations
- Work assignments must be carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform other various duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
This is a contract position located in West Columbia, TX.
Please submit resumes to Resumes@tei-staffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
Find a TEI Office