• Contacts customers with delinquent accounts by phone, fax, email and regular mail to collect customer balances.
- Records information regarding payment information on customer account.
• Prepare monthly AR reports for collections meeting.
• Monitors delinquent accounts and arranges debt repayment.
• Reviews and prepares any bad debt write-off on accounts and submits to District Controller.
• Performs various administrative functions for assigned accounts.
• Performs other collection duties as requested by the Credit and Collections Manager.
• High School diploma is required with courses in accounting preferred.
• Good communication skills and the ability to work well with people.
• Two years experience in the collection of both commercial and consumer accounts.
• Computer skills should include Excel and a familiarity with web based payment systems and online banking.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
• Ability to communicate orally with vendors, management and other co-works both individually and in front of a group.
• Regular use of the telephone and email for communication.
Located in Alvin, TX. Approximate 4-month assignment paying up to $15 per hr.