Our client, a leading design company providing electrical systems for the Oil-field Industry, is currently seeking an AFAC Engineer.
• Motivated Electrical Engineer, Develop Electrical Drawings, Design AC/DC Drive Systems, Provide Technical Assistance for Manufacturing.
Desired candidate must posses the following skills:
• Ability to design AC & DC Drive Control Systems for the Oil and Gas Drilling Sector, duties would encompass producing complete drawing packages inclusive of Bill of Materials
• Knowledge of PLC’s preferred
• Calculate transformer, circuit breaker and motor control centers sizing requirements
• Proficient AutoCAD skills
• Ability to perform short circuit calculations, grounding requirements, in accordance to sound design principles
• Provides technical support to other engineers and staff and perform special projects as needed
• Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
• Ability to handle multiple projects and multi-task
• BSEE or other appropriate degree-Work experience will be considered
Oil-field Drilling experience desirable but not mandatory
This is a contract to hire position located in Northwest Houston.
Please submit resumes to Alvin@tei-staffing.com
Salary for this position will be dependant upon experience and qualifications.
Equal Opportunity Employer